How to report a claim

Want to open a claim (other than assistance request)?

Need information about how to open a claim and a list of all documents required?

Go to website and you will find all the answers. From there you will also be allowed to open the claim online.

As an alternative, you can send your request for refund by mail to:

Rappresentanza generale per l’Italia
Servizio Liquidazione Danni e-Commerce
Casella Postale 479
Via Cordusio 4 - 20123 MILANO (Italy)